Yeast infection

I do not feel I have a yeast infection but when I have sex with my boyfriend we get really white and it is smelly. Can it be a yeast infection? Does anyone get a yeast infection with out any signs of one. The last time I had one the dr had to put me on pills for it. The creams don't help. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Health

• With a YI you usually have itching...and discomfort...do u have any of those..if not you might want to see you GYN...
    Anonymous

• Nothing of that.
    Anonymous

• I feel that I may have that problem too. If your discharge smells like yeast then it probably is, however if it has a fishy odor it may be something else thats more serious and I would definately consult my gyn! Also you can have no other symptoms but if your discharge looks like cottage cheese and is white or yellow then it probably is a yeast infection. Hope this helps
    bamaunicorn

Answer by bamaunicorn at 2:52 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• it might be a urinary tract infection. those usually cause some stinging though.
    you acn buy over the counter creams, try them..it wont hurt.

are you absolutely sure you dont have a std? or he doesnt?
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It is a cottage cheese discharge. Only happens when we have sex. Its a fishy smell too also only happens during sex. Don't think it is a std.
    Anonymous