They came to the conclusion that it's what they want to do instead of doing gifts and such, but I'm not so sure I am okay with that.
1. Next Holiday vacation will be spent moving into a new place, yes it's a year from now but a year is quick when I have to be in college FT until the date and then get re admitted into a new college at the same time as this vacation trip they are planning.
2. She offered to take my on, I have only let her watch him a hand full of times, and I can count the total hours easily. No way is she taking him passed LA, thats a 6 hour drive.
3. Unless they are renting a house out, I don't want to spend my Christmas in a tiny Hotel.
Should I just let them know we won't be attending now so they can try to plan for another time, or wait and see if I will be able to make it?
Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010
Answer by Adelicious at 11:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2010
Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2010
Answer by kim0167 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010