My mom and Aunt want to do Christmas, next year, at DisneyLand

They came to the conclusion that it's what they want to do instead of doing gifts and such, but I'm not so sure I am okay with that.

1. Next Holiday vacation will be spent moving into a new place, yes it's a year from now but a year is quick when I have to be in college FT until the date and then get re admitted into a new college at the same time as this vacation trip they are planning.

2. She offered to take my on, I have only let her watch him a hand full of times, and I can count the total hours easily. No way is she taking him passed LA, thats a 6 hour drive.

3. Unless they are renting a house out, I don't want to spend my Christmas in a tiny Hotel.

Should I just let them know we won't be attending now so they can try to plan for another time, or wait and see if I will be able to make it?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Travel

• I really think that in your situation it would be best to say that it won't be happening for you. Offer to attend Disney Land with them another time, but for what is going on their plans aren't going to be possible for you to attend. Also, let them know that you're not comfortable with your son going without you. Regardless of how they handle the news you really have to do what is best for you and your family. That being that you just have way too much going on and you would rather your family be together at that time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think don't tell them for sure, just let them know it's going to be very difficult for you.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• try to see if the can plan it another time since it will b hard for you! i wouldnt like christmas in a small hotel room either!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• try to rearrange it
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010