WEN...hair shampoo?

Has anyone ever used this product?...Or, any other product that is similar?

just wondering if it works?...and if so, how long can you go until you have to shampoo again?

Thanks Ladies!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've not tried WEN, however, there are more and more shampoo lines appearing these days that are along the same line. DEVA CURL is pretty much the same type of product line. They have a shampoo called No Poo, which is the very same concept. It's simply a cleanser. From my experience, it's very hard for people to get used to using it. There is absolutely no lather and it feels quite weird. In my salon last year, I would say for every three people that bought the shampoo, at least one returned it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I absolutely LOVE WEN! I started using it about a year ago, and I was completely hooked on it after one use. You do need to use enough of it, comb it through and leave it on for the 3-5 minutes as the instructions state. The worst thing about it is the price, but I got around that by getting my sisters hooked on it too and pooling our money, buying a full gallon and dividing it. I have short hair and I can get away with washing twice a week, but even when I was really busy and could only wash once a week it worked great!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2010