Anyone else experience this or know someone who has? adult content

ok so my son will be 13 months on the 22nd and I haven't had a Period since february 2009 should I be worried?

coopersmommy01

Asked by coopersmommy01 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Health

• Are you breastfeeding?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i assume you dont think youre pregnant?
    if i were you i would go see my doctor
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:47 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• SleepingBeautee asked the same thing I was going to. For some women, breastfeeding, even once a day, can cease your cycle. Every woman is different (for me, there was no effect, got it back 4 weeks post partum!).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i had the same problem after my last child my hormones were so messed up i developed P O S (poly cyctic ovarys) and they blocked me from haveing any menstrals for years but to be honest please go get an exam unless u are pre menopausal women are supposed to have menstrals and it raises your chances for ovarian cancer..
    kimmy77

Answer by kimmy77 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• more info needed
    breast feeding?
    on any birth control?

if not, yes, i would be concerned and at least calling a doctor
    have you been to doctor since feb 2009
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• I would assume if you were pregnant since feb you would be close to your due date lol. I breastfed but got it bak 5 months pp and breastfed him for 13.5 months. Wish I was you if thats the case lol.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Breastfeeding and Birth control can both be causes for a lack in your period. However, there could be other diagnosis' as well that could be preventing you from having a period. Your best bet is to talk to your Gyno.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:04 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• no i am not on Birth control or breastfeeding and havent since my son was 1 month old which was december of last year.. i am also 20 years old if that helps any
    coopersmommy01

Comment by coopersmommy01 (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• If you are breastfeeding I wouldn't worry about it until you wean. Otherwise you should see your gyn, there might be another reason.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I had my last period on June 17th, 2007. It was the period that I got pregnant from. I went to the Dr and said that I had PCOS.
    Mellisa_Gross

Answer by Mellisa_Gross at 1:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2010