feelin baby move for the first times...

hey ladies-when did most of you start feeling your baby move? im 4 months and have definately felt little flutters at times and then sometimes i go days without feeling nothing, and then of course i get nervous something is wrong. just curious when most of you felt your little ones

dez1379

Asked by dez1379 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You won't feel it regularly for a good couple of months. Try not to fret yet! Before 28 weeks, you really can't count on feeling something every day.
    I got my first flutters around 14 weeks, but most women feel them around 18 (on average).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• With first pregnancy it was late. Like 32 weeks. But that's because I was 15 and didn't know what it was supposed to feel like. With second one it was about 18 weeks I think.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• i think the first time was when i was 4or 5months along but it so amazing that i made this with the help of my hubby but with each child was different
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I started feeling flutters around 15 weeks (baby #2) and I'm almost 18 weeks now and I feel the baby typically every evening when I'm just chilling out, I rarely feel anything during the day.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• 16 weeks with first, 11 weeks with second, and first time i felt flutter was 11 weeks with 3rd...but, i am 19 weeks tomorrow and i hardly feel the baby move too. i guess each pregnancy is different and i hear if you already have extra tummy fat, it will take awhile to feel the baby kick...doc says after 20 weeks, i should feel he or she more.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• well u really wont feel it move until ur about 5 to 6 months....but u will feel a little bit of flutters but u can eat something sweet and then u can feel the baby to move if u think something is wrong cause u dont feel the baby move trust me u will know when something is wrong with the baby ok u will know k
    if u have any more questions just let me know ok

sincerely,
    tiffany strunk aka sparks
    tiffanynick

Answer by tiffanynick at 12:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Well at this point all you can feel is flutters which you may think is gas or could might not feel anything at all. Just wait a month or two, the baby will start kicking hard!
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 12:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I thought I felt flutters at 8 wks, and Im only 10 wks now. They say thats not possible, but Im not so sure about that.
    san126

Answer by san126 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• 1st baby- 18 weeks. I didn't feel them often. After 30 weeks, I had to do daily kick counts because she just didn't move much.
    2nd baby- 15 weeks. I felt them much more often and never had to do kick counts because he was so active all the time.
    3rd baby- 16 weeks. I didn't feel them daily at first. Just a flutter, then a couple days later- another flutter. He was average on the active scale.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• with my first not til i was over 20 weeks, with my second about 18, and with this one about 12.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 5:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010