stocking stuffers for a 7yr old boy and 2 yr old girl

I have 3 kids 2,6 and 7. My 6 yr old is a girl and its easy to find cheap things for her stocking with so many cute girly type things.....

My son on the other hand is 7 what is there for a boy...so far I got a toothbrush, hot wheeles and those crazy bandz or whatever they are called.

Then there is my 2 yr old whom is not quite old enough for the 6 yr olds stocking stuff so all she has is a toothbrush...LOL

Any suggestions???

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• My kids love rocket balloons. They're a dollar at Wal-Mart. The little one wont be able to blow them up but I bet she would have fun chasing them.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• At Target and dollar stores you can purchase plenty of stuff...silly putty, crayons, you name it! Have fun with it and think about what you would have loved.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Traget has a whole dollar bin that there are so many things to find. Try coloring books and colors for the little one, bubbles,for the 7 yr old I would get coloring books, bubbles, markers, paper, small stuffed animals, christmas pens they have really cute ones now, kleenexs in my packs have cute things on them. I'd just go check out the dollar store, & Target
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i agree try target
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:50 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My daughter is 2 and in her stocking she has socks, small coloring books, her favorite candy, a bracelet, a set of hair bows and clips and a few small toys we got from the Dollar Tree.

I'm not sure about a 7 year old boy. All I can think of are Hot Wheels. Are there any cartoons or movies he's into? If so, you can probably go to any department or toy store and get small collectible figurines of the cartoon he's into. I know I've seen small figurines/toys for Avatar, Cars, Toy Story and Iron Man at Wal-Mart.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• for the 2 year old girl,get her some kind of candy,get her one of them little kid watches fro like the dollar tore or something......the dollar store would have alot of thing you could put in her stocking that is age appropriate for her......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• thanks for all the suggestions:)
    hill2

Comment by hill2 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2010