Cafemom Influencer?

How are the mom picked to participate? Randomly or do you have to be part of a certain group or what?

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Lots of activity in public groups is a big reason why moms get picked. The first thing you have to do though is sign up for it. Go to email preferences under the privacy + settings link at the top of the page and click the box to receive free products from sponsors. Learn More

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No clue, but tracking this to find out!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You do have to sign up for it. Then it seems random after that.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I d k any thing about this.. HOw does it work
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thanks Liansmommie for the answer, that was exactly what I was looking for! Like she said at the top of your screen there is a link that says Privacy + Settings. You click on that and then along the left of the page you will see a bunch of other links. Click on Email Preferences and make sure the box that says "Free Stuff From Our Sponsors" is checked then go to the bottom of the page and click save my settings or something to that effect. If you don't click to save your settings it will uncheck itself again.

badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Just had an email from cafemom asking for my opinion. I think this is how they decide which people get picked for the influencer things. It asked some questions like how old are you, how old are your kids, what's your zip code, how often do you you buy groceries, etc. Some pretty specifice ones about food allergies, income range, age, did you buy this, this, or this.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010