Whats the worst.....

Thing you have done or have had done to you by a best friend and how did the two of you work through it, if you did!?I'm in a situation with my BFF, she basically was talking about me behind my back and I feel betrayed and I'm not sure whether I can trust her anymore.

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• I had a falling out with someone I was very close to for years. I felt she had crossed boundaries and disrepected me in a big way, and she felt I betrayed her by expressing my feelings about that. I don't want to get into details, but we didn't speak for a while and it hurt us both. Eventually we just agreed to hear how each other felt and acknowledge those feelings and know we would not agree on the intial thing and just moved on.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• my best friend backed out of being my maid of honor cause her boyfriend was mad at my then fiance. her boyfriend abused her and treated her badly so it really hurt me that she stopped being friends with me all together and not in my wedding cause of this guy. there not together now but she still doesn't talk to me.
    babycakes111

Answer by babycakes111 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I had a friend of 25yrs.. When I got divorced she allowed my ex to come into her house and cuss about me and down talk me.. She NEVER once took my side.. I still have the knife sticking out of my back.. To ME, that was the end of our relationship.. It hurts to this day, but I look back and see that she wasn't my friend to begin with or she wouldn't have never allowed that to happen..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 3:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• This is exactly why I don't have female friends.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• She ditched me for my ex. He called me one day while she was at my house. I was engaged to my now Hubby. He was trying to find out if I was single so he could get with me again. Out of desperation for sex. I blew him off and he started talking to her. He knew she was the "easy" type so she fell for it even though she KNEW how he was. The funny thing is they hated eachother with a passion the whole time before that. She thought he was a jerk and he thought she was a b!tch. Then one day he likes her all of a sudden! hmm...He wanted sex

Continued
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• ...She stayed with him for a while and completely abandoned me. I called her after I had a miscarriage with my first baby and she blew me of again even though I was upset. He cheated on her the whole time they were together and after they broke up she came crawling back to me after completely cutting me out of her life over a guy she thought actually liked her KNOWING he was a cheating control freak that treats women like crap.
    Anonymous

• Been through it, ditch her. It does'nt get any better, just worse.
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 28, 2009