What can I give my 1 year old for nausea?

He had a 102.7 fever last night so I took him to the ER. They told me it was nothing and to alternate Tylenol and motrin for him until it goes back to normal. then at about 3am this morning I woke up and have been throwing up ever since. I had my mother taking care of him today so I wouldn't get him sick. but she got sick too so I had no choice but to take care of him. my brother came over and was getting over the same thing we had. his fever came back at about 2 and he has been really crabby ever since. I can only assume that he has it as well. What can I give him for the nausea? anything not medicine that I could give him?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• warm milk always halps my 1 year old but with them being that young its hard to do anything for them.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• please bump this! I didnt get my question answered! :(
    Alysia_Moore

Comment by Alysia_Moore (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2010