Pictures in the baby's room?

I wanted to hang some pictures of my baby's family members in his bedroom. I wanted them to be lower so they'd be at his level where he can see them. I'm not sure how to make this safe though. I thought about using those foam frames you can get, but I'm not sure how to hang them up without using something that'd be dangerous if he were to pull the pictures off the wall. Do you have any ideas or is this just a bad idea all together?

EverydayMomma

Asked by EverydayMomma at 12:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• imo id say bad idea......i love the idea of hanging pics of family around the room just not being low...even the foam frams they can grab and bite off a chunck a chock.....hope this helps!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That is true. Maybe I will just hang some up high. Grrr, I thought it be cute to have them at his level. Oh well.
    EverydayMomma

Comment by EverydayMomma (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I wouldnt hang them low just so they can see. But you can find the hooks for pictures that are plastic and are VERY sturdy! They also sell frames with plastic instead of glass. I got some from Michaels for my sons room.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Get photo posters (those should be a good size!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Maybe something like this would be a good way for baby to look at family pictures:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002J4U8L6/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000GKW6CY&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0E9N00NTM9DP2GA9KWDC
    or:
    http://www.amazon.com/Constructive-Playthings-Photo-Stacking-Blocks/dp/B002S3RW62/ref=pd_sim_ba_5

There are a lot of baby safe toys that incorporate pictures.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We have pictures in my son's room but they are up high. He can still see them but I'm not worried about him getting ahold of them :)
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 2:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think that is a great idea as long as the pictures are high enough so the baby will be safe.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• As young as preschool my kids had their own photo album, it was in the toy box. I think studys have shown it is good for kids to see pics of themselves and surrounded by familiar people. I say go for it...make an album and let them look at it rather than hang them low on the wall.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010