Little ditty bout jack and diane!...Or, Jane and her BF!

Well, i am going to try to make this as short as i can....So please, bear with me, for i need some advice to give to my friend.....

My friend (We'll call her...Jane), and her BF have been dating on and off for 3 years. Jane lives with her Ex husband, for financial reasons. Jane's BF lives with his wife. Yes, he is married. Yet, they haven't shared a bed together in 4-5 years. Jane and her Ex husband don't always get along and he says hurtful things to her sometimes. She told me tonight that her BF is telling her that she either moves out or it's over between them.....

What advice would you give to Jane about her Ex husband and her "possibly" soon to be Ex BF?

Thanks Ladies.....and Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, no offense, but that sounds like a really complicated situation. I think Jane needs to figure out a way to get out of living with her ex husband. Even if they got along great, it just doesn't seem healthy to me to stay living together after a divorce. As for her current, possibly soon to be ex boyfriend, let him go. He's still married. Until he's divorced and not living with his wife, I'd say he's off the market.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I would tell Jane that if her bf wants her to move out of ex house then her bf and her should move in together. He should help support her if he wants her out of her ex's that bad since she is having financial difficulties.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Um how about his ass gets divorce before he starts throwing around ultimatums! Shit! Lol. Sounds like a awesome drama ring! I guess I have no real advice..If she "loves" him then maybe she will do it....maybe she will open her eyes and be like WTF!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 1:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Id tell her "Girl you are better than that" why the hell would she even consider dating a man who lives w/his wife, hello RED FLAG!! Sorry no bashing on you but id slap my friend if she were in that situation.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Tell her to drop the bf.
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'd tell Jane to stand her own two feet and leave her BF. He's married! And while I understand financial hardship, she needs to stop living with her exhusband.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010