My Husband comes home in 1 month from deployment..

I really miss him.. and have been through a really rough time with family issues and what not...Our anniversary is 3 days after he comes home it will be 3 years of marraige( and almost 6 together) and i want to do something really fun and unique to wow him any ideas?!?! I already made him a calender with sexy pictures of me. lol..

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I say have someone watch the kids for you so you and him can have some"alone" time. Teh Heh!
    fairygurl91787

Answer by fairygurl91787 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• dang i'm just waking up and can' t think of a thing.. but.. wanted to say I hope he gets home safe, healthy and sound and that you guys have a great time together.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Alone time! Maybe in a hotel and have a nice dinner and some sexy time to go along with that calender! lol
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Congrats!! Mine comes home in a little over a month. I did a photo book. Like a yearbook of everything that went on while he was gone. Pics of the kids and some Rated XXX pics in the back of me. But I think he is gonna just be so excited to be home u won't have to do much except pleasure him. I'm happy for u and I know what ur feeling. My husband told me to rent a wheel chair cause I might need it. LOL.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 2:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• a weekend alone complete w skydiving during the day and romantic alone time at night... my ranger husband almost shit himself w happiness when i planned that for him.... it reminds him y he married me... because im awesomly different
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 2:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yay! I say, Brazilian wax (unless that's normal, in which case it would already be done). I like the weekend away idea. Although the drive might be dangerous (with hands in places not suitable for children)! Have a GREAT time!!!

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!:) so far i have planned go carting date.. Dinner at our fav resturant and im thinking some sexy langerie at a hotel.. Man i would love to go skydiving one day but i just dont know if iam brave enough..LOL!
    DiandraBryant07

Comment by DiandraBryant07 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• nice idea with the calender...yes some real alone time together would be very good!
    officemgr59

Answer by officemgr59 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2010