My relationship has been so boring for the past 2 years, and is very complicated. What should i do?

We don't spend Qt together, and there are a lot of things that make me unhappy about the relationship. And he doesn't think anything is wrong. But things are terribly wrong. We don't talk,he claims that I don't do nothing for him,which is truly a lie!!!!

Tlady25

Asked by Tlady25 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• You said you don't spend quality time together. Well that's my suggestion. Make your marriage a priority.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Men are always like that. they don't think too much about r/ships unlike us.& this is from where the problem starts
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• well you said it best when you said you dont spend QT together start doing that and see where it goes...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have tryed, when I suggest or plan something for us to do together as a couple. He either says he doesn't have the money or he says he tired... and I'm exhausted with trying to keep tryin things and they don't work, on top of just had a baby 1 month and 14 days ago...
    Tlady25

Comment by Tlady25 (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2010