abortion

how many of you are ok or not ok with abortion?? what would be a good enough reason to have an abortion??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Aparently you didnt see that the same question was posted earlier today but thats ok. Im pro choice and i think if a women wants to regardless of her reason she should be allowed to do what she wants. its her body not ours. I had an abortion when i was 20 its a long story but at that point time it was right for me. I did it by 5weeks there was still no heartbeat when i did it.
    Anonymous

• I used to be ok with it.... until I got pregnant and saw my baby on that ultrasound screen. I think that every baby has a purpose and it's not fair to let them live. I think the only good reason to get one is if the pregnancy will kill you, like if you're a very young girl who was raped and whose body can't handle the pregnancy or you have an ectopic pregnancy like my friend.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:40 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Hmmm my doctor said that the heartbeats 18 days after conception.... but whatever =)
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• im against it.....the only and i mean the only time i think it would be ok if mom already has kids and having the baby is a risk to her.....big big risk as in you might die if you have this child.... she needs to put her other children first. but to have one to be used as a form of birth control hell no....stupid girls need to be punished for stupid choices and carrying a baby to term might make them think twice about being unprotected...if having a baby is not an option there is always adoption. i know ppl who would do anything to have kids and cant because of medical problems
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 2:44 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I had an abortion I do not regret it, my choice. I would not do it again unless I would have to like for health reasons.
    Heaven0802

Answer by Heaven0802 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• What bonnie says is true. I've seen couples break down in tears because they can't have babies. And stupid ass little sluts can pop them out left and right and abuse them.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• You are right MarlyeGirl, Anon is ignorant. There is a heartbeat 18 days after conception, it just can't always be detected. The only way I think it would be okay is with an Ectopic pregnancy. THAT IS IT! Don't have sex if you can't handle a kid because abstinence is the only 100% birth control. I think only selfish bitches have sex and then get an abortion cause they messed up. I also think that if you have an abortion, you should have all reproductive organs removed as well. You should never be able to experience the joy of a beautiful baby if you would murder one cause it wasn't convenient for you.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 2:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I used to be pro choice but I have changed my views because I am not 33 weeks pregnant. I have had an abortion in the past and I had terrible guilt about it, but I had to ask for forgiveness and forgive myself. I was young and inmature. Even though I am now against it I can't be a hypocrite and say don't have one because utimately its a women's choice to do what she wants to do with her body.
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• No reason is good enough for me! It's MURDER! No matter how you look at it!
    Anonymous

• If your big enough to open your legs to make it then you need to be big enough to take it. If you don't want it someone will. Even if it's a god for bid, rape case..
    Anonymous