What do you have left to get done for Christmas?

Do you have any shopping left? How about putting your decorations up? Are you finished?

jillrebecca3

Asked by jillrebecca3 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• My dh and I are going shopping early Friday morning to buy whatever is left on the lists. Then I have to sew 12 bibs and 2 aprons. I am also going to do some baking before Christmas.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• just fresh food shopping but thats being delivered so im all done yay lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i am pretty much finished..i still have some shopping to do...but i know exactly what im gonna buy...and yes all the decorations are up :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have the goodies to make & some presents to wrao itherwise I am done with everything
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• havent put up the lights outside yet, I Need a ladder!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have 4 more people to shop for, then I'm done. I have 3 packages to mail after that. One to Kentucky, and 2 to California. After that, all that's left is wrapping things. Lights are up, tree's decorated, and for once, I'm in an incredibly cheerful, holiday mood early. (I'm normally stressed and panicky until right before Christmas)
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:26 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have to buy my husband one more gift and then I'm entirely done with my Christmas shopping. My husband wants to put up a few more lights on our house, but I doubt he'll get it done before Christmas is here. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• making cookies for two kids classes/gifts and shoping for 1niece 1nephew 1brother 1 father (mine) , taking the kids to light drive thur thing at the fair grounds, 2 xmas parties to attend and 1 xmas party to host.....my life is going to be full the next to weeks.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have to find my son's stocking, lol, its around here somewhere. And we still have a few gifts to get for him. I'd love to find somewhere to set up my nativity, but I don't have any shelves or anything, so I have no idea where to put it....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• some more lights and garland......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010