Where are you?

What state do you live in? Are you from there? What's the best part or even the worst?

jillrebecca3

Asked by jillrebecca3 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Ohio were I was born and raised. I like how the seasons change and the leaves are so pretty around fall. The only thing I don't like is the snow. I wish it would snow for a few days in December in time for Christmas and then go.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Native Ohioan, living in Ohio. I lived in MI for 15 years and want to go back. Best part....I guess the lovely changes in the seasons. The worst...particularly in my area, crime, ghetto-fabulous people, and the school system is...well there are hardly words! I send my kids to private school so they can learn that the bus that provides public transportation is called a bus, not the "Iron Pimp" and that the Police Officers...not the PO PO are here to help us, not public enemy #1. They learn about sports, and art, and music and accountability. They learn that education comes first and that sound systems, ridiculous clothes, and a 40 oz are not status symbols...unless your status is sad and sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i dont live in a state..i live in the beautiful province of british columbia. best part?? ummmmm everything!!!! worst part?? we never get snow!! LOL (except for on the mountains) oooooh and our beaches SUCK!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I live in Arizona. Yes I am from here, but was raised in Vermont. Haven't really found a best part lol. The worst part is the heat in the Summer. It can get to 115+ degrees and I hate it!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm in southwestern VA. I was born in Charlotte, NC, but I've lived here most of my life. I HATE it and want out so bad. The best part? Snow, mountains, lots of nature, low crime rate (well, violent crime, though there are a bunch of people who get busted with weed or meth around here). Worst: Shitty school systems, bad roads, maybe 0.01% of the population have open minds, it's illegal to have an assisted home birth in VA, the nearest "real" stores (besides two grocery stores, a Walmart and a Kmart that's about to go out of business), like book stores, Target, malls, craft stores, etc. are no less than an hour away, in a different state (well, actually 2 states because we live about an hour from WV and TN), etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I live in Ohio. I hate being so far from the ocean. I'll be 30 in 3 days and I've never seen it. We also get crappy gasoline here.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm in Colorado. I'm a native and love it for the most part. I do hate that the cost of living is so high. But I love that we have all 4 seasons even if they do all happen in the same day. lol I dislike some of the school districts but moving to a different city can change that I suppose. :)
    jillrebecca3

Comment by jillrebecca3 (original poster) at 2:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm in California. We're in northern CA, and I miss living in San Diego. We'll be there again in 3 years. I can't wait!
    I do miss the snow, though. I've lived in areas with snow, and I enjoyed it. I LOVE the ocean too much to venture far from it again.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I live in Ontario, Canada.    The best thing is that French isn't the first language and the worst thing is Dalton McGuinty.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Indiana we ALWAYS miss the bigger snow we always only get 4 inches or less where we are in Indiana and it sucks I want BIG snow. The weather is messed up here in Indiana!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 9:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2010