wtf adult content

i dont like posting pics of me or my love ones over the internet because some ppl have dirty nasty hands and steal pictures that dont belong to them I had my baby girl a month ago and I have another social pregnancy site called baby-gaga full of dramatic envy hoes and drama, well thats not the point I was banned from that fucken site 2 times including my sister in law that was a member since Jan 09 well I made my 3rd account in that site Aug 14 and since then I dont add ppl randomly there and my pics are watermark well apperantly this hoe I have from there and as friend in Facebook sended my boyfriend and our love page a request well now she went and stole my pictures idk what to do ppl please help me out my bf and I think is her with where not soo sure. Just got this from the hoe
Take some advice,
- You're a slut.
- On your profile, it says your "daughter" weighed 6lbs. 16 ozs. Just so you know, that's actually 7lbs, because there are 16 ozs. in a lb. you dumb ass.
- Your baby daddy is a man slut and is probably imaginary.
- Your daughter is probably fake and your passing off someone else's child as your own because you're a pathetic bitch who has no life.

Have a nice night

seriously she needs a life the daughter of a bitch

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• oh let it out.... you should just block all you pictures.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i have them all private in facebook man its ridiculous a hoe like her telling me that shit just bcus i keep ALL my info as private as I can. I had a stalker about a yr ago in myspace bcus I have over 5000 friends in myspace and they were stealing my pics :/
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 2:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• wow thats sick. some ppl just have too much time.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 3:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• it is i hardly enjoyed the internet like i used to :(
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yeah, stupid drama can take the wind out of your sails. I'm going through it myself with a mom group I'm part of that's online and in person. Drama officially sucks, and drama queens suck even more. =(
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I used to get the same drama on another site and just left. I have ended up in tears at times.
    Yeah you can get some drama here but I just ignore it.
    MumaSue

Answer by MumaSue at 4:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Send that the the site admins and ask what they recommend you do other than block her. They may remove her from the site.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Feel better?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• @ 2murphyboys im not 100 percent sure if is that bitch im thinking about and if its her i got all my albums private in facebook im gonna act stupid but im gonna end up blocking her i already got some issues in that baby gaga with a november 2010 babies with the hoe that did that thread and i already told mara the girl owner of the site and she told me to ignore them in a ignore button

haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You go girl! I totally agree with you.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2010