Cafemom Groups!

What's your favorite and why?

jillrebecca3

Asked by jillrebecca3 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Quilting Mom's I love all the people that I have met! I have new found friends who are like me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My favorites are on my profile. =] The first is a group I own, so of course it's on the list! lol. The second is a group for playing games while feeding my addiction - Twilight! And the third is a group with (mostly) awesome and friendly ladies..I durno how I lived without that group before getting the invite!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My two favorites are the 20 Something Moms group and my Pagan group, I think. There are a few others that I frequently stop by in, but I'm most active in those 2 right now. The women in those groups are just amazing and I relate to them the most right now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:12 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm only in one group and that's the Lakeland, FL group. I don't really have a favorite.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I belong to a few groups, but I have not utilized them fully yet. Someday I will have more time.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Actually, I have three that I visit everyday, "Moms with Sons or Daughters serving in the Military," "Moms with Adult Children," and "Military Moms."
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Siggy Paradise I love siggies
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Its a toss up between Unorganized Religion and Religious Roundtable. Its so great to discuss religion in a positive environment, and both groups have such a great atmosphere and lovely ladies. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The groups I own. They are the only ones I have time for each day.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010