Hello! my question is , Is it normal for a 6 yr. old girl to take off all her clothes except panties and tell my son (her cousin) 6yrs. ok I'm Gonna have sex with u ! you better not tell what i did 2 u ok!

I became a member to Cafe Mom because I wanted to find other Mom's, whom I talk with about this situation Also a few more disturbing, events my son had to put up with ! P.S. I'm also wanting mom's honest replys because this situation happened to my son & my dad said to us Oh what Simone did to Matty was nomal 6 yr. old behavior look it up on the computer or ask anyone!

78odilia57

Asked by 78odilia57 at 6:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Not normal! Chances are this girl has been abused, possibly by an older child who is also a victim of abuse. Please do what you can to stop the abuse, even an anonymous call to the police.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I don't think that is normal. Before you question your son more, I would have a therapist involved and go from there. Not saying you will, but when some parents question, it sometimes can put things into their child's head. That's why I suggest seeing a professional.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think thats far from normal!!!
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 6:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No,? that's not normal when the child said you better not tell what I do to you is a red flag. U need to talk to the child and see what's going on or talk to her mother. That's awful you all these free loose grown women and men rather have little girls,,,,,that's sickening!!!!!!!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No!! Not normal! I first came to CM because of a similar situation - 12 yo cousin having three 8 yo's play spin the bottle & french kiss :(
    I think we all sometimes second guess ourselves when someone in our life is not worried about something, but go with your gut instincts. I would be really worried about this little girl. The average 6 yo doesn't know anything about having sex - or shouldn't. She has seen some very inappropriate things or worse, something has happened to her. Call your pediatrician and take your son to talk to him or her. That is a good starting point in a case like this.
    I would not let my son play unsupervised with his cousin until this issue is resolved. No matter what anyone says, this is not OK for your son - trust your mommy instincts!
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 6:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, not normal at all. She's learned this kind of behavior from someone. Possibly watching x-rated movies or something. It needs to be checking into and she needs a good talking to from a professional. I'd closely monitor my child around her, too.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 6:50 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Seriously? You need someone from this site to tell you that it's totally wrong and inappropriate???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• no way! someone is doing that to her and telling her not to tell. you need to find out who and report them
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Uhhh NO. Far from normal.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Please try to help her. She is modeling what an abuser says.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2010