have you ever been drunk? if so how old were you?

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Unfortunately,yes.The first time I was 16 and somebody spiked my drink at a party.Man,what a hangover!
    daye62

Answer by daye62 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Umm....plenty of times. First time I was 14 or so.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• wow interesting to hear. I feel like a bad person now, because ive been drunk more times that i can count. I used to get drunk almost every night a few years back.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes but not until I was 18 and legal.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes,Plenty of times but it doesn't take much I am a light weight.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• A few times in my 20s.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• A few times. I started drinking occasionally at 14yo, but didn't get drunk until I was 20.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yup I've been drunk..Not many times in my life although a few..most recently was 3 years ago I was 33 and it was not pretty. Had a blast while I was drunking, although the next morning I was throwing up and it was not pretty.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No, lol. I don't drink much, though. I'll have one every now and then, and even then I don't usually even finish a single serving bottle. I do every now and then, but one or two isn't enough to do anything, especially since the kind we get isn't usually that strong. We're just not big on drinking. I don't really like the taste that much, it has to be just right for me to like it.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Which time? The first time, I think I was 18 hanging out with a couple of friends after work. The last time I was here with a friend or two right after I turned 21 (or maybe right before, I'm not sure). I've been drunk quite a few times. I've only been shit faced once, though, and that was an accident. I figured out my limit that night (which is apparently about 2 or 3 shots less than a bottle of Jose) and I've taken things slower each time I've drank since.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2010