whats your favourite christmas decoration?

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• My favorite now is the set of photo ornaments I've made of my son each year since he was born. We have three, and once I get my photo prints this year, I'll make the fourth. They're just paper ornaments. I traced two circles onto construction paper, made a circular frame out of one and then glued the picture between the two, add some glitter glue, some christmassy design, and voila, a little personal ornament. I write the year on the back, so I don't forget.

When I was a kid, I remember the last ornaments that went on our tree were a set of ornaments that were made of gold foil (probably fake, but they looked like gold alluminium) There were twelve of them, and they were designed after the twelve days of christmas song. I'd love to get my hands on another set, since my mother still has hers and won't part with it, haha!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The fake plant that I have. I have no idea what the heck it is (lol) but an older man that passed gave it to me. He was a regular at my family's restaurant. I miss him :(
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:47 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Lights and yard decorations
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• my fave is the handcarved, hand painted reindeer I got in Germany
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• My favorite part is the entire Christmas tree. I love just sitting and admiring it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• its hard to choose christmas is m favorate holiday. but i love my tree, its not the normal green tree i have a white tree and i decorate it with silver and blue i love it. and im one of those wierd people who will color corridinate with the tree so are stockings go blue, silver, blue, silver, etc. and all the chistmas lights are the clear and blue. i just love it. of course whenn you have a 1 year old the tree starts looking alittle rough at the bottem. lol
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The ornaments with the kids and grandkids names on them
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 1:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i love the christmas tree...........my son loves it all but he said his favorite decoration is the lights because they are pretty
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The elf that sits on top of my tree. My husband and I bought it together 20 years ago and I'm super sentimental about it.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2010