I am 12 weeks and I was wondering if anybody knew any good exercise regimen?

sonay123

Asked by sonay123 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I found swimming and walking to be the easiest and most beneficial, of course I live in AZ though; I tend to forget that AZ is one of the only places that you can go for a walk or swim, almost everyday of the year!!!! A lot of my friends always do yoga, and it seems to work for them. They also like it because it helps with the backaches.

Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 8:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Walking and swimming are two of the best options during pregnancy. Yoga can be a good option, if you can find a good yoga place that has pregnancy yoga (or an easy DVD to use at home). Squats are great during pregnancy. Lunges are also a good pregnancy workout. The book "Your Pregnancy Week by Week" has a new exercise for each week of pregnancy. That plus walking or swimming would be a great plan.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010