why do i put up with my husbands shit

ok to make a long story short. My husband left me in September and moved in with this girl. Well two weeks after that he moved her into a place we were suppose to buy togther. Well he has been saying he is going to file the papers since september. Well his bytch put a restraining order on me. He comes back here bytches about her and her kid. I dont no what to do???

Racinggal05

Asked by Racinggal05 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• tell him you have suffered enough and he now gets to deal with the consequences of his own actions. he tossed you aside like garbage... why should his feelings matter? my ex boyfriend calls me all the time to ask me stupid questions like he did when we were together... like i care... i'm married to someone else and he just doesn't get it. tell him to cut his losses and maybe he now he'll learn to think things through a little better, but you won't be around to see his progress. you deserve better.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Kick him to the curb!! Don't forget the alimony and child support! Sounds like you deserve it!!
    Anonymous

• ONLY YOU can answer that question Do you still love him, does he still love you If you think it's worth saving get some counseling for the both of you He isn't MARRIED to this other girl and if he thinks he can have his cake and eat it too well you need to set him straight I don't understand how she could just get a restraining order as judges don't just hand them out unless something is bad happening where they think someone is in danger I know my GF had MANY against her abusive LOSER BF
    tamster8280

Answer by tamster8280 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Remind him of who left who.. You only have to put up w/ what you want to put up with ya know?? Change the locks, and don't answer the phone or the door when he comes by or calls.. IF I were YOU I would file the papers.. Good luck..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 3:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• don't let him back in. he left you and shows me that he doesn't really love you. he has no respect for you and he just doesn't like being alone. well tough he made his bed now let him lay in it. serves his ass right for leaving you. you deserve better. unless of course you think you can repair this all with good long yrs of therapy. i mean yrs cause that's how long it takes to really work out the problems not just a few visits. like some men do. they go a couple times then quit. also i would not let him move back home until the therapist thinks he will continue to go and that you need to be back together.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• well his g.f lied about shit to get the order... He no longer has the keys for here!!
    Racinggal05

Answer by Racinggal05 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Leave him alone..Tel him you made your bed,,now go lay in it..then slam the door in his face

Answer by louise2 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Tell him to hurry up with the divorce papers, and that you no longer have time to put up with him or his bullshit. KICK DAT ASS 2 DA CURB, AND KEEP IT MOVIN! WISH HIM GOOD LUCK WITH HIS NEW BITCH BECAUSE SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE'S NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS FOR HIM AND THAT'S WHAT HE DESERVES!
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 3:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• File the divorce papers your self ! change your phone number & your locks if you havent already , you need to make a clean brake from him and his BS. If he is already shacked up with someone else inform him that its his problem not yours and that you dont care to hear about his relationship or life problems you have your own. Stand up tall with your head held high and let your hubby fall off into his own hell.
    mncoffeemom

Answer by mncoffeemom at 4:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• cut all tie he cant keep coming back..some nerve
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008