What is your favorite non-cookie dessert recipe?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 8:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• chocolate mouse pie i freakin love it. and its so easy if you use he jello mouse pudding things, if not its still pretty easy. but i made one for thanksgiving and i had to work the day before so i didnt have much time to make it so i used the jello ouse pudding mix and crubbled up chocolate gram crackers and mixed that with a stick of butter for the crust. i got one piece out of the pie my family ate it up so quick
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• This week? Hot Peach cobbler.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 11:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That would have to be a pudding I call ambrosia;some call it watergate salad.My version is pistachio instant pudding,crushed pineapple,mandarin oranges,coconut,mini marshmallows,maraschino cherries,and cool whip.Mix it all up(don't drain the pineapple;the juice is the liquid for the pudding,along with about half a container of cool whip),chill a couple hours,and dig in.I love this stuff!
    daye62

Answer by daye62 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have a yummy no bake chocolate/peanut butter pie that everyone loves but for me it would be no bake cheese cake or buckeyes! Yummy!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 1:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Pies
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Cherry torte ~ graham cracker crust, filling is 12oz coolwhip mixed with 8 oz cream cheese and 3/4 cup pwder sugar, Topping is canned cherry pie filling mixed with 1/4 tsp almond extract, 1 Tbsp lemon juice and 2 Tbsp sugar.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Salted caramel cupcakes from whole foods
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 6:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Chocolate Brownie Cake. :-d
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010