What is the ugliest trend this year?

Crocs, mom jeans, biker shorts, falling down pants, or Juicy velour tracksuits?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 8:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ugh skinny jeans anytime, on anyone. Especially on guys. I've seen a few people who can pull them off but it's only because they know how to wear them (long, loose top and high boots), so they don't really look like skinny jeans. I can't stand all the dang kids walking around with skinny jeans, a shorter shirt and big sneakers and crap like that. I cringe. I saw a woman the other day wearing leggings that were almost totally sheer so you could see some of the print on her underwear and she had on this almost belly shirt T-shirt. I gagged.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Skinny jeans are always ugly!

Answer by older at 8:50 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• SKINNY JEANS SUCK! No, even if you do have the body for it...i agree that skinny jeans are just plain old UGLY! I will never wear a pair. You really have to have the right ass to wear it too. Like %90 of chicks who wear skinny jeans just have saggy jean butt. Hideous....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Jeggings have a lot of spandex in them and "stick" to your body, skinny jeans are just regular jeans cut to fit close to the body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• "You really have to have the right ass to wear it"

Isn't that what I said?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Jeggings are jean-looking leggings - gross!! They get my vote for the worst. The Juicy tracksuits are pretty bad as well though, I was at the mall yesterday and couldn't believe some of the stuff I saw!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

Nope, you said you have to have the right body. Lots of chicks have great bodies but no bum. I still think they look bad even if you have an ass for it though, but they look even worse if you don't have one.

Thanks for the explanation, i thought they were the same.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Jeggings are even worse....
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 8:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I thought skinny jeans & jeggings were the same thing, what is the difference?
    samurai_chica

• Anything with Nick Minaji...like wow she is fake and gross. Mom jeans are not hot. I think skinny jeans are cool...if your actually skinny lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 9:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2010