Best place to get grocercies?

Okay I live at Fort Stewart and I am trying to find the best place to get groceries. Also places that let you get double value on coupons. I really dont like shopping at the commisary. Does anyone use online delivery methods? Thanks

souljawifee

Asked by souljawifee at 9:04 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Shopping

• Do you have an Aldis near by?? I usually look thru Sunday's Paper and check out all the ads and see who has the most items I want on sale and go from there
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Even though it is the cheapest place to shop. If you go price every where in town compare the prices to the Commissary. The Commissary is the cheapst.  JMO

Now if I can not find something at the Commissary I buy that item at Walmart.

Answer by louise2 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I always shop at Wal-Mart for groceries. Their prices are much cheaper than the grocery stores!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• @ justgrape, no we dont have one of those unless maybe in Savannah, GA. @ louise our commisary is not the best , green bananas all the time and other things among that just dont look appealing. @ poptart (cute screen name) yes I shop at walmart alot LOL.
    souljawifee

Comment by souljawifee (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I shop at bottom dollar foods. They have really great prices, name brand food and the food taste really good.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Do you have a Shop a Lot nearby?
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:47 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Never heard of the Commissary. What is it?
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• @ babylove, the commisary is the grocerey store usually on the military bases. @ sweetluci, I usually try to stay around hinesville or ft stewart, but I might have to venture a lil further out to get better deals.
    souljawifee

Comment by souljawifee (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• ¸.•*"i go to walmart here in indiana...but i think Martin's has the best meat...for caned goods i suggest aldi's or a save alot...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Save Alot saves me the most...but I do go to a local family owned grocery sometimes for a few items to contribute.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010