Mamogram

I have my apt today for my first Mamo they said not to wear deodorant or perfume so what do I wear from stinking after my shower?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Health

• Nothing not even lotion. Bring your deodorant with you. Put some on after the apt. If you go straight to the apt right after you shower. I doubt you will get funky.

Answer by louise2 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I always schedule mine for early morning. Then, I just take my deodorant and use it after. It's just a minor inconvenience and we all need to get those mammos!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The place I went had wet wipes for in case your forgot to not wear deodorant and could wipe it off. Warmed gowns too. Everyone there is in the same position. It's more important to have the mammogram than wear deodorant.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Where I go they have wipes and spray deodorant, but I take my own with me since I'm sensitive to some.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• They have wet wipes at my imaging center too.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 12:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2010