wouldnt this hurt you so much ....

I have been with this man for 3 years... we got engaged and shortly after I became pregnant with our little girl ... I decided that I wanted to wait until after I had the baby before we got married ( the date we had saved, I would have been 8 months pregnant..and all of our decorations were autumn themed so we couldnt do it earlier).....

Well things were fine with us, nothing out of the normal... until I hit the 9 month mark, he started acting funny and I assumed he was nervous about being a daddy for the first time,, but now I know the truth ....

2 weeks after I had our baby he said he needed a break.... a week later he got MARRIED to someone else ! ( a girl he dated in high school ) ....... This all just happened and i dont know how to handle it... we just bought a house in a city that I know no one in ... I only have a prt time job ( which I dont go back to for 2 more weeks) and I could never afford the payment.... and I just had a beautiful baby, my first I am still trying to learn how to take care of her and it is so hard when my heart is broken !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG. Hold on. I hope your parents and others are there for you. He is responsible for the house too. What does he plan?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Can you go home.? Go live with family tell you get back on your feet?

Answer by louise2 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• :( better off without him. He is a jerk off. Go live with family, take him to court, try to sell the house. That really sucks!!! He has a lot to answer for.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 9:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I agree with everyone so far. I'm so sorry you are going through this, it will get better.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• All I can say is...I am so sorry.  It is better for you to find out that he is untrustworthy now, instead of later after the baby gets to know him and you are married.  How horrible for you.  crying mini

Mamas2babies

Answer by Mamas2babies at 9:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• group hugWow I would turn to family and friends go back to your home town with the baby. Live with family or a friend until you can get on your own two feet. Men are such dogs sometimes! I am so sorry that you are in this situation!

Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• First off file for CS. Then put the house on the market to sell and go home.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm so sorry. I can imagine how much that would hurt. Honestly, my only option would be to go back home with family. Make sure you get child support and all that though!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• OMG, you poor thing. What you have to do, is really try and get in the mindset that you deserve better and if he done this, then he certainly wasn't worth being with in the first place. I know this is easier said than done, but you are a mom now and your daughter needs you more than ever, especially with her dad being a complete loser.

You really dont need someone like that in your life. What sort of role model is he going to be for your daughter if he can just leave and marry someone else. You can do this, don't ever doubt yourself. You have a prescious daughter who will know she is loved by you.

Good luck sweetie.
    daisydays171

Answer by daisydays171 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• ¸.•*"that's so awful i wish you the best of luck and just try to hold on and im sure things will work out for you...¸.•*"
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2010