can someone tell me what they think this means? please.

i keep having this reoccuring dream where im pregnant(showing a lil about 5months) and this guy thats like my husband is standing next to me. we had just got this house and i guess just got married and we looking at this fish tank with exotic fish in it. then he looks at me smile and we both look down at my belly. he tells me close my eyes and guides me to a room in the hallway, he opens the door and its a nursery with like green and yellow. i walk in and start crying and he puts his arms around me and tells me its okay. then i wake up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think the man in the dream is an as-yet-unborn son who is telling you that he is about to enter your life.I saw a famous psychologist interpret dreams once on TV and she said a house in a dream always represents your life,so his entering a nursery in this house tells me he's entering your life via a pregnancy.Sorry,no idea what the exotic fish mean;maybe you'll live someplace different when this happens.You crying and him reassuring you may mean that the pregnancy will be difficult but turn out all right.All of this is an educated guess,of course.
    daye62

Answer by daye62 at 9:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No idea..maybe it's a view into the future? hehe.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It's probably just what you desire. But a dream is just a dream. Some times they mean nothing.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 4:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Crazy...are you currently married?

When i was married to my ex, i had a dream that i was looking at a photograph. In the photograph, it was me with a different man & a totally different family. But, even though i didn't know those people at the time, in my dream...i felt like they were my family. And, in the dream i kept calling the man next to me my DH, even though in reality i was married to my ex at the time. I told my ex DH about the dream (we were married at the time). It was so weird having a dream about a totally different family & husband. I felt guilty dreaming about another man.

Well, fast forward 5 years. We go to my New DH's grandmothers house & take a family photo. When i saw the pic, i was FLOORED! It was the same photo that i had in my dream 5 years earlier....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Anyway, i don't know what your dream means. But i would write it all down if i were you, you may figure it out later.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• im not married. my dream never shows the face of the guy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• oooh!
    INTERESTING!!

I do not believe that it translates directly into your future prediction or describes your desires--- but probably does create a story around some thoughts you've had...
    ??

Are you interested in a relationship? Motherhood?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i recently had a miscarriage with my ex boyfriend.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Well that might certainly factor in.

I will suppose you are mourning/thinking about this/that experience is seeping into your subconscious.

How are you doing??
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i dont know. i dont really feel anything at this point and when i do i just wanna cry. my emotions are effected by the weather and lately its been raining a lot.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2010