How do you make a man feel like a man?

I heard this in a song. Wanted a few outlooks on the subject. Lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Let him think he is in charge. (even though he is not)

Answer by louise2 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Give him a BJ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Love him.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 9:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Make him open jars, do lawn work, and kill bugs for you.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I've learned that men are just as sensitive as women, lol - at least their egos are fragile. Meaning I've learned I have to be careful how I bring up issues with my husband, even little silly things, like asking him to put the toilet seat down, haha. They have to be worded so it doesn't come across as criticism, like I'm cutting him down - not that I would ever intentionally do that but he somehow reads criticism into things, so I have to be very careful to kind of build him up while I address things, lol. And I constantly tell him how appreciated he is and how great he is at providing for us and just how great he is at everything he does (not in a patronizing way, though). I let him be the one to handle things (as long as there aren't any issues that come up I don't see the harm), and do my best to pamper and spoil him. I dote on him and give him back rubs, let him play his video games, haha.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I thank my husband for being a great provider to us. I hug him and cuddle a lot.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010