What to do

I am pretty sure my dh is seeing someone else. He was fired from his job at first he said rumors but he talked to hr and they couldn't fire him for that but he did get fired. He told me that there were rumors going around work that he was seeing the asst. manager. They went to lunch. I know that he has been texting her I see the name but can't catch the emails (he errases them). I also got on to his fb (he still has married and she is a friend) and caught some messages to another girl how he doens't like the lies the other girl has such as seeing her ex to his flight and not telling him also how he envited her to go shopping and the kids and how he doesn't know why she doent want him to go and how they haven't talked as much this week. The girl he was messaging said she hasn't talked to her. She also stopped and said why doesn't he just start texting that will be easier. So he did I guess. I have the accused girls number and I also have a fake text number what should I do.. I have no one to talk to and no one to spy as my dh is home with out son. Also I have had plans to go see my fam this weekend and he is staying home and doesn't want to go. He wasn't planing on it in the first place. At first I thought it was because he has made several guy trips with out me (I know he was with the guys) now I'm not sure (this is not the1st time I had this notion either) I don't want him to leave us. We do have a son and if this is the case all I want is him not money nothing

aus14

Asked by aus14 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Just ask him what's up or call her and talk with her. I'm sure she'd be glad to clear things up for you

Answer by admckenzie at 9:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• So you don't want him to leave you?? It doesn't matter to you if he is cheatting. You just want him to stay with you?
    Go tell him, you know he is cheating, But you do not care. (OPEN RELATIONSHIP).

Answer by louise2 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It does matter I don't want him to but I don't want him to leave either or be strung around. Last week he said well talk after christmas... I don't know about what it could of been this or other things. It's making me sick...
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• He is messing around and you will let him wait tell after Xmas to talk to you about? Your joking right?

Answer by louise2 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm not 100% sure....This was before I was thinking this
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I think you posted something like this before. You said that there were rumors flying at his work about him & another women & you werent sure how to take it? Was that you?

Anyhow, follow your gut & do some investigating. If i were you, i would set up a camera in the house while you go to visit your family. I know that sounds HORRIBLE, but it's a great way to find the truth. OR, you could come back & surprise him while he thinks you're away. I would have to secretly investigate. I could not live not knowing the truth.

GOOD LUCK!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Yes that was me every day something new comes up in the situation...
    aus14

Comment by aus14 (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• All I have is this..good luck and big hugs.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:07 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I would talk to him and the other girl.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Find a way to get them both together at the same time and talk to them both face to face
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2010