At one time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

For me it was two summers ago that we traveled through Europe-typically, I've always been that person that was afraid to try new things or take risks for fear of what "may" or "may not" happen. However, I felt so free during that time and allowed myself to enjoy every new experience that came my way.

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 9:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Whenever we are travelling I feel free, alive and passionate. I guess being away from home and not being consumed with all that has to be done, and phone calls that need to be answered, the daily chores, the undone projects-they're all there needing my time and attention. When we're away, I don't think about anything at home, so I'm released from that worry and free to enjoy myself with whatever presents itself.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• For the past several years, my husb & I take a weekend get-away for our anniversary. Those weekends are filled w/ passion! We look forward to them every year!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• ¸.•*"i think b4 i had my kids i was more passionate and free living..then i had children and i think i became more controlled and worried about making the right choices...from time to time i get that feeling but sometimes it's very seldom
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I feel passionate and alive every day. But every time I try to do something spontaneous, romantic, or super sexy my husband ruins it lol. He doesn't mean to, he's just clueless and gets antsy and nervous and says or does something that totally breaks the mood lol. I love him anyway.

As for one specific day... I was in my third trimester with my son and BIG pregnant. We were outside in an inflatable swimming pool with my daughter and I was had a CRAVING, like I crave chocolate sometimes, to be naked in the sunlight and feel the sun on my belly. We have a privacy fence and I was like "Screw it, I'm getting naked" lol. It felt SOOO good!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The past five years just meeting and getting to know SO and all that he's taught me

Answer by admckenzie at 10:28 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Right now in my life. I am out of a long-term relationship with my son's father, my career is going great and my children are well and I have met the man of my dreams!
    hap2bmom

Answer by hap2bmom at 3:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010