could

my last period ended on nov 30 i had spotting on 3rd 4th 7th and 9th does that sound like implation bleeding

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Thats what happened to me when I got pregnant both times... get a test!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You should get a test that has more than one in a pack. Test once now and if it comes up neg wait until your period is due and if you skip your period test again.
    :)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• yeah i test yesturday it was negative my next period is dec 23rd so i will test friday i never had spotting after a cycle and im 28 so im hoping thats what it is plus i been experiencen nausea while brushing teeth ugh
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• How many days was your period?

It sounds more like ovulatory spotting to me. The 3rd and the 4th are way to early to be implantation bleeding unless you are one of the FEW women who ovulate right after your period ends and even then it would still be to early on those days because it takes up to 5 days for the egg to implant.

The 7th and the 9th COULD have been implantation spotting assuming the first was ovulatory bleeding.

Was your period normal in heaviness?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• my period was 4-5 days very light tmi but i could use one pad a day im normally fertile 5-6 days after my cycle but wen i checked my ovulation predictor it was neg on the 6 and 7 day after cycle
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• If your period should be here the 23rd the earliest you would have ovulated was December 6th (assuming you are staying on your normal cycle this month) and the latest is December 12th. Based on those numbers there is absolutely NO WAY that the first 3 times of spotting were implantation spotting and it's unlikely that the 4th spotting was either.

It's more likely to have been ovulatory spotting.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The only thing I can think of is either you ovulated very early this month compared to your normal cycle or you are have ovulatory spotting.

Luteal phases are 11-17 days.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• yeah this was tha first time ever that i spoting so we will c on the 23rd lol thanks gyrls
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2010