please help! Need as much answers!

hi, im wondering for a little bit of help, my last period was sept 29th and would make me 10&half weeks pregnant, i had a scan last week witch showed the sac, yolk and embryo mesureing at 4mm &the doctor told me it looks like im 4weeks pregnant, and i thought at 4weeks u can just see a sac so i was abit confused. Pllus i know for a fact i cant be 4weeks due to i have a possitive pregnancy test on oct 31st, i had sex 2days ago (sorry for the details) and notcied a little amount of brown spotting on my knickers and white discarge but nothing when i wipe, and still the same today, theres no cramping with the sportting. i got another scan friday so im hoping everythings okk &has anyone expericed some sort of thing and only last week my boobs started hurting and right nipple itching, i feel sick but not being sick and sometimes head akes, anyone had this and carryed to term? could i ovulated later than i thought? .. Thanks for the help anyone who replys x

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 10:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• a little brown spotting and no cramps can be implatation bleed
    very normal early on
    still early doc may change dates
    no worries
    relax until friday-next appt

red bleed call right away, but a bot of brown especially when going to bathroom, most likely implantation
    * but i am not a medical person*
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• First thing. Calm down!! Take a deep breath. If ur having small spotting with no cramping, that's normal! Also sore breasts and itchy nipples are completely normal. As far as the age of your baby...give it time, they will figure it out. I went in for my 9 week apt and they couldn't find my son on the ultrasound machine. I was very much paniced but one week later boom there he was and I am 33 weeks pregnant now! Just relax honey, stressing isn't good for either of u and best of luck on ur new bundle! Congratulations!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 10:43 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I had my first ultrasound with my last at 3 weeks and there was a sac and embryo. As long as your pregnancy symptoms continue and you dont start bleeding and cramping alot I think you should be fine. Just keep in mind to though that the whole ultrasound thing is still just a guess as to the time frame.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It is possible that you ovulated late. A lot of women have times when their cycle changes up on them. It happens to me quite often. It is also possible to see the embryo at that stage as well depending on what type of ultrasound they did. I am going to assume it was vaginal ultrasound. As for the spotting if it is brown then that is old dead blood. If you are not cramping and/or having heavy red or pink bleeding then you should be fine. As for your other symptoms they seem fine to me. Now if and when you have any kind of concerns you can call you ob office and ask to speak to a nurse tell her what is going on and she will either a) tell you all is fine and normal or b) tell you to come right into the office for an extra check up. If your office is not opened you can also try to call the labor and delivery and ask to speak to a nurse there and they will do the same for you as the nurses at your ob. cont.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• thanks everyone for ur comments, made me feel alot better. &
    randibosson congrats to x
    daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Drink plenty of water and try to relax as much as possible. Congrats and good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I would go by the doctors dates he gave you....they always know best! Ask again at your next appointment if you dont think they are correct.
    rbailey2414

Answer by rbailey2414 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i was just wondering my boobs only hurt when i touch isit normal? I do have shooting pains in them not and again, i know theyr worse than befor i was pregnant

daniellelewis

Comment by daniellelewis (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine only hurt to be touched or if I wore a tight bra or shirt. Now in my third trimester all that is back again. So I would say it is normal.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Fiatpax is right I just read it in What to Expect Whe You're Expecting yesterday. As long as its not red wait until appt. on Friday. And congrats on the pregnancy.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010