Have you recently been pulled over? What for?

I have been pulled over THREE times in 8 days!!! I got pulled over last Fri (dec 3rd) by a State cop for expired registration. I realized I also didnt have my proof of ins on me either!! Well, he was really nice and only gave me a ticket for the registration.
Monday (Dec 6th) I got pulled over again while on my lunch break at work (I was driving to my husbands work to pick up his check) by a twp cop. I told him I already got pulled over for the registration so he asks for my id and ins...I didnt have either in the car this time!! oooops. I had both sitting on my counter at home with my ticket waiting to be put into me car :( So he ticketed me for driving without my licence and no ins.
So I go pay my tickets (a total of $188) and am completely legal and have everything in my car :)
Saturday night I was driving home from work again and got pulled over AGAIN by another state cop!!!! He said his reasoning was for a loud exhaust and a crack in my windshield. Thankfully I didnt get any more tickets, but I think I've developed a fear of cops now!! lol

landons.mama

Asked by landons.mama at 10:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ¸.•*"luckly nooo...but i got stopped a few months ago for speeding...but he just gave me a warning..thankfully...lol¸.•*"
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• No but my husband did last Tuesday for slowing down to take an exit off the highway. He is a horrible driver.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm probably going to jinx myself here, but I have never been pulled over...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That really sucks the cop pulled him over for slowing down for an exit...did he get a ticket?
    landons.mama

Comment by landons.mama (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• The last time I got pulled over was a few years ago. I forgot to turn on my headlights in a "headlights required" area. It was odd, because I drove that stretch 2x a day every week and hadn't forgotten once in several years. So she gave me a warning.

Before that, I hadn't been pulled over for 3-4 years. It was a BS reason. He claimed it was a broken tail light, but really it was because I was leaving a movie theater at 2am after a midnight show. The theater shared a city parking lot with several bars. I think he was hoping to nail me for DUI, because the first thing he did when I rolled my window down was stick his head in my car and take a BIIIGG whiff of me. He got mad when he found out I hadn't been drinking, so he wrote me a fix-it ticket for the cracked plastic on my real reflector.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Got pulled over on black friday....5mph over and the trooper gave me a warning.
    The VERY next day I got stopped again he says i was speeding but i wasnt familiar with the area and had no freaking clue but the cop was a jerk and gave me a ticket.

I blame my hubby for jinxing me on black friday telling me to take it easy and not get a ticket!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Oh and prior to that ive NEVER had a ticket.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010