Craving cental! Is it possible?

Soo, I was on Yaz bc for a totaly of 2 weeks. I stopped them because I felt very crampy. Anyway I stopped taking them on October 17th. I started my period on the 18th and it lasted until the 25th. I assume it lasted that long becaus eof just getting off bc. My DH and I had sex everyday from Oct 30th to Nov 4th. I don't know how to determine my cycle length to know if I was ovulating during our week of unprotected sex. How long would this cycle be? And for the last week have had craving for honet mustard and ketchup. Which is SUPER weird because I HATE both of those things. What do you think? Is it possible I'm pg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You wouldn't have pregnancy symptoms that early, if you were. If you had unprotected sex, yes you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• blah. go to online or doctor.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 12:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008