hmm.. what would you have done?

One of my best friends from high school ( we havent actually seen each other in like 8 years) is on my facebook friends list.. we are both married and have 2 kids each ...

The other day her husband added me on there and i accepted, not thinking anything of it... my husband also has a FB and has alot of my friends on his list as well.... I have never met him but I assumed it would be rude to decline the friend request of my friends husband , and I just assumed he was adding some of her friends or something....

we never talked, all I did was post a " Thanks for the add" on his wall and he replied " your welcome" ....that was it

The next day she sent me a message asking " why in the hell is {her} husband on {my} list " and if we have been talking , what we have been talking about, etc....

I told her that he just added and i didnt think anything of it and the only thing we "said" was the one wall post...

I mean I guess maybe they are having problems or something, but to really go off he handle on something like that is silly right ?

I always hear of people talking about facebook drama and I guess this is what they mean lol - this is the first time I have ever gotten a not-friendly comment lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ¸.•*"i think you did right you told her the truth you didn't want to be rude and not accept i think i would of done the exact same thing...sounds like she is a little insecure about her husband being your friend..best of luck to you hope everything works out with you and your friend¸.•*"
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Wow! You didn't do anything wrong - this woman sounds like a "bunny boiler"
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:08 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• i think your guess of them having problems is correct
    maybe he is controlling andhas to be friends with all of her friends to keep an eye on her
    ?
    you handled fine
    it is a wait and see basis now
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:08 AM on Dec. 13, 2010