ONLINE COLLEGE

ONLINE COLLEGE CLASS
How are they?
Does anyone know if the rumors are true... are they a lot harder than regular classes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the class. I've taken around 5-6, and prefer them to being in class. The work load does tend to be more, but I'm able to work at my own pace (for some classes) and when its convenient for me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• They are a little bit harder because you don't have the teacher to teach you. They just post everything online and you have to be really organized to not get behind in the work. I took several classes on line and it takes a lot of time reading and just trying to do the work on time. But it is also nice to take online classes because you have the option to work around your schedule. I usually did my work when my kids where asleep. I also printed the notes so I could read them without being on line all the time (printing can get expensive,). Good luck girl, if it is for you benefit of getting a better education, I would do it.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'm taking my classes online and it works for me. It's more flexible. A little harder, but after while, you get used to it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010