Home made fabric refresher with Fragrance oils for scent?

Hi everyone! I want to make my own frebreze type fabric freshener. I have found tons of recipes using water and fabric softener. I am wondering if anyone has made one using fragrance oils for the scent. I make my own candles so I would love to have my "frebreze" smell like my candles lol...

TIA,

Ivy

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 11:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Fill a spray bottle with 1/2 cheap vodka & 1/2 distilled water, then spray on whatever garment or fabric item that you want to remove nasty smells from. Since this mixture contains alcohol, you could probably add an essential oil to it if you wanted to. Just be sure to shake well before each use & always test a small area of what you want to spray to be sure it won't stain or bleach the material.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010