How do i make my self see that i am sexy and not the ugly duckling

I know im a good looking women but i dnt feel it no matter what i try or do ! I dnt ever feel like i deserve the love an attention from my Husband and i feel he only tells me im sexy cause he has to..I want to quit feeling like the ugly duckling and feel like a swan?

kimmy77

Asked by kimmy77 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Sexy is also a state of mind hun!

Answer by older at 11:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• That kind of confidence comes from within, not something you put on. Pump yourself up! Tell yourself that you are sexy, and you will begin to believe it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thanks im doing things to make me feel sexy like weight loss and i do my hair everyday and my makeup that never quit but no matter what i try i see someone who should hide from the rest of the world
    kimmy77

Comment by kimmy77 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• REmember the ugly duckling turned into the swan. I think it will take time to change your opinion of yourself but you can. Your husband doesn't say those things because he has to, because really he doesn't HAVE to. Find things that you like about yourself and try to enhance them. Good luck and Im sure you're gorgeous. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?!
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:36 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Thank u bells i realy do see what your saying
    kimmy77

Comment by kimmy77 (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I agree with other posters.. it's a state of mind. I think it might be a neat idea to get a tattoo (or something) of the ugly ducking and a swan and KNOW that you are the swan.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:53 AM on Dec. 15, 2010