back fat?

help! im loosing weight between 3-5lbs a week and working out everyday. i getting married in 3 months, i have 2 months till my dress fitting.. and its still about 1 inch to small i the back.. how can i loose that weight back there?

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 11:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Working out with weights or building muscles don't help it just makes you bigger or broader...

Good luck with losing the muscle , if that is what it is stop working out to define them mucles back there.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• You CAN'T spot reduce... keep working out and toning... it will help!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Cut on carbs, your body will burn any fat you have stored back there.

Answer by older at 11:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Get some Sketcher toning shoes, they work the core muscles, they totally toned up my back within just a couple months of daily 5-7 mile walks.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2010

• its more fat. no muscle.. like squishy at my shoulder blades... i know you cant spot reduce but any workouts for that spot that you know of?
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• There are a lot of upper arm exercises you can do, use light weights though, 2-5 lbs, so you don't bulk up. I have a circle thingy that I use for my arms because I can't lift much, it helps tone the shoulder blades, I'm such a knob, I can't think what it's called but you push it together from the outer part of the circle and it works your arms, you can find them at Target.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 8:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Using weights and working out the back muscles
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011