Favorite place that you've traveled to?

Tell me where your favorite travel place is and why, please. I want to do smtg for vacation next year, but want to go so many places I can't pick one lol.

bseastrand

Asked by bseastrand at 11:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Travel

• To Minnesota to see my aunt every summer, she died in March and we will never go back. We would make a circle on way back through the Black Hills, South Dakota, Wall Drug, Yellowstone and then home to Oregon. I really miss the trips. The Lord is still blessing us, though. I still have my precious husband. God bless, Carol
    Carol1942

Answer by Carol1942 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• London is my favorite place in the world. Rome, Florence, and Venice are a close second.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• London or Scotland.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Ellsworth, Bar Harbor, and Marlboro, Maine.
    Arizona .. We traveled around the Phoenix area and its surroundings.
    Ithaca, New York.

I haven't ever been out of the US, but hope to one day.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Vancouver Canada

So beautiful, friendly & just awesome. It was listed as one of the top 5 places to live in the world & i totally believe it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Garmisch Germany! I have been to venice rome, all over italy, but Germany was my favorite!
    ANY state park in the states has my vote! Loved going to mount rushmore, and reptile gardens and bear country are on the way
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• LOL! I hated London....so gloomy & i found it to be quite boring. Maybe i just went with the wrong people....I'd be willing to give it a second chance though.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I really loved Washington D.C. There was so much to look at and I loved all of the museums. I'm big on site-seeing.

I also really loved Beech Mountain in NC. My husband took me there for our 1 year anniversary and it was so amazing! It was covered in snow and we had such a cute, little romantic cabin. I definitely want to go back there again, but maybe when it's not so snowy.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Las vegas it really was so much fun.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Durango, Colorado..but it'll be Ireland when I finally go there! ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010