Is Clinton going to be helping Obama run the Country?

Face it, Obama leaving the floor so Clinton could answer the question was not at all common. What do you really think?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Clinton would do a better job at it IMO...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Dems love Clinton. The Dems are mad at Obama. Clinton was giving his support to Obama so the Dems may support his plan. No more, no less.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Clinton would do better job at it
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• he does need the help!!

but he should of respected Clinton by staying there!

Clinton is better than Obama any day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• O never really answers questions that require him to think that much.When he is stuck having to answer those types of questions he flubs around..'uh err um' and never REALLY gives an answer.I know he isn't the only politician who lacks the ability but man he is one of the worst! IMO
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Face it, Obama leaving the floor so Clinton could answer the question was not at all common

First time in history actually. Clinton was a liberal. Obama is a progressive. I would take Clinton back ANY day to be rid of the socialist in chief we have now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Prepare yourselves to see alot more of Bill and start seeing Colin Powell
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• It was positively bizarre.

Firstly because of the way Obama - Leader of the Free World - turned podium for the entire press converence over to Clinton.
    Secondly because Obama just sat on the sidelines while Bill Clinton answered the questions which the press was asking the President.

And thirdly because ... don't you think that a Christmas Party could wait for the PRESIDENT?? If I were the wife of the President, there would be no question about me putting my personal entertainments aside for the sake of responsibilities my husband had to handle.

Let's hope that excuse was just a cover-up, just a way to avoid having to answer questions from an increasingly discontented press corps.

Because, if it was true that Obama was anxious to avoid annoying Michelle ... then - damn!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I could dig some Colin Powell...
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Obama is so Progressive, he can't pull a Clinton Era move and move moderate without alienation.... So, he brings in Clinton to save his arse... Just goes to show what happens when you put an inexperienced puppet in the Oval Office....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2010