indigestion without eating?

Ok I have been getting indigestion a lot lately and I know its normal because I am 33 weeks prego but today I have only had a glass of chocolate milk and I still have indigestion starting. I tried to google it but no luck. Can I really be getting indigestion on an empty stomach or is this something more serious? Thanks in advance.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 12:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is worse with an empty stomach. If you have food in your stomach and you still have it, you can try tums or chewing gum
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 4:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I had it bad with my last pregnancy. I could drink a little glass of water and mine would start up. Tums eventually didn't cut it so I was presrcibed Zantac.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mine is always worse on a an empty stomach, you are better off to keep something in there. I don't think that it is serious at all but quite normal unfortunately. I take Zantac as well and sometimes Aciphex when I am pregnant.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010