how is this helpful ?

My husbands brother is staying with us for a couple days ..so my husband thinks that is a good time to show off and make his brother think that he does it all while I do nothing....

Last night my husband threw a fit because he was making chili for supper ( he never cooks supper, except one other time he made chili) ... I knew what was coming and told him no.. that i will make what I already had thawed out... of course he gets mad , acts like a kid and gets his way..........

He makes the chili in a way so that only he will like it ( his brother ate half a bowl of it) ...and I ate a few bites..this meant I had to still make the kids a different supper since it was too spicy for them to eat .... when he was complaining that he wanted to cook it I told him he has to wash the dishes as he cooks - the way I have to do it when I cook.... of course he doesnt and this morning the whole sink and the counter is full of dirty things, he dumped the grease ( from the hamburger) down the drain that we were already having trouble with and now it is completely clogged.....not to mention there is red splatters EVRYWHERE.... even in the hallway off of the kitchen ... and it is worse since we have white cabinets and counters....

So this morning my MIL came over to visit... and my husband said in front of her that he made dinner and I never said thank you... and I said I do that every night and you never tell me thank you... and my MIL told me to quit acting like a bitch !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Dang!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Wow.. I would be pretty pissed myself, especially with your MIL calling you a bitch in your own home. And I would make your hubby do the dishes anyway.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• MIL would be evicted from the house, and told to take her little boy with her.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Id be sending hubby and my MIL packing....
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 1:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I would have told her that yessss I am that BITCH that is married to your son...so that makes him a MR. BITCH and you a MOTHER OF A SON BITCH.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Oh my! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? Your husband's nasty attitude reflects his own mother's! My mother-in-law had better NEVER speak to me like that! If she did, she'd no longer be welcome in my home! How old is she? For your husband to speak to you like that in front of her and for her to join in, shows lack of class. Best wishes for your marriage honey, you're sure gonna need it!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 5:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• And a dirty pan didn't "accidentally" fly across the room and hit her why?????
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010