am i pregnant or what??

Hey ladies. Ill give some background information, I am 19 years old and married. Me and my hubby have an amazing little boy named Toby who is 17 months old and the highlight of my life!!! I haven't had a period since October 1, 2009 and it is now December 13,201o. I have taking a few at home pregnancy tests and they all said negative except for one that said undecided. I had never seen an undecided test before. With my son I took one test and it said PREGNANT right away. I am so confused on what is going on. My husband doesn't want to take me to the doctor till I get a positive on a test. Its driving me crazy. Ive been throwing up, my breast are killing me and Im getting chunky again. I really am freaking out. Please help moms.

Meghan6391

Asked by Meghan6391 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you need to go see a doctor and get a blood test done.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• thats what im thinking. my mother didnt know she was pregnant with me (im the 2nd child) till she was about 3 months b/c it wouldnt show up on tests..
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Whether you are pregnant for not, you need to see a doctor to find out why you have not had a period in over a year. It could be nothing at all or it could mean something serious.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• sorry i misdated that.. its oct2010 to december 2010.. sorry about that. i really need to proofread stuff again lol. im like 50 days late... or some thing like is what the calender told me.. im freaking out
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Maybe its "or what"...we cant tell you for sure. Nobody here can. All we can say is "take at test" (which you did..good for you because so many come here & haven't even entertained the thought apparently) The other thing we can say is, see your doctor. Because if your not pregnant, there could be a multitude of other reasons why you don't have a period. Maybe you are pregnant & its just not showing up. Seriously, go see your doctor. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• Are you saying you haven't had a period for over a year or is that supposed to be october 2010?
    brimarie

Answer by brimarie at 2:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Oh, sorry, I didn't see your reply about that. If he won't take you to a doctor, is there somewhere like a state agency like the health department or something that will give you a free test?
    brimarie

Answer by brimarie at 2:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• thank you guys. im so worried.. and its not stress stopping it.. either im pregnant or a tumor.. lol its wat the what to expect when your expecting book said when i looked at it lol
    Meghan6391

Comment by Meghan6391 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Go to the Dr & have a blood test done
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Go to the doctor and get a test done. The first sign I was pregnant was that my breasts hurt REALLY bad. I tested and got a negative, waited a few days, then got a postive.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010