Have you been watching any movies or TV shows to get in the spirit of Christmas?

I really haven't. I'm honestly not that into Christmas this year. I'm ready for it to be over with.

But so far I've watched a few Christmas movies that have come on Lifetime, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Dora's Christmas Carol, Elf and The Family Stone.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• I have DVR'd every Christmas special I can find. The kids and I watch them after school while we bake Christmas cookies and do holiday activities. I couldn't be more in the spirit this year.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• A christmas story...

I loved it we snuggled on the couch, tonight if something is on that is what we will be doing..... all 5 of us....

:) LOVE IT>>>>>
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I've been watching halmark and lifetime. I recently watched christmas shoes...EXCELLENT! And I also watched christmas at tiffany's...cute movie about an imaginary friend from ur childhood!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 12:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• polar express,rudol,dora's christmas,and whatever else came on.....and ive listened to holiday music to help me get into it.....it worked for me lol.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We have. We have all the classics. Its the first year our little one has really been into it. : )
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2010