What would you make???

I am having a hard time getting creative with what little groceries I have, and was wondering if I could get some ideas on what to make. We are a family of 4, my husband, our 2 daughters and me. This is what I have...
~Ground Turkey
~Tator Tots
~Russet Potatoes
~Sour Cream
~Cottage Cheese
~Celery
~Eggs
~Salsa
~Cream Corn
~Whole Kernel Corn
~Corn Tortillas
I need as many different ideas as I can get to get me through until Thursday. Please help!!
Thanks!:)

chelcityrocks

Asked by chelcityrocks at 12:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My kids love Funeral potatoes (or boyscout potatoes). They take sourcream, cheese and potatoes..
    Tator Tot casserole is something you could make with what you have. You'd need cream of mushroom or celery soup.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• OOO you could do one of my favorite dishes (but modified)
    I dunno what its called exactly but my family loves its almost like a taco salad but no lettuce
    Brown the ground turkey w/ some taco like seasonings (I usually use seasoning salt, paprika, and a pinch of cayanee since we like it spicy and a little cumin)
    Get a huge plate with your corn tortillas put the meat on top, then baked potato chunks finally the meat corn (which every you prefer) and salsa
    Its fast its filling and fun because the whole family can share a plate.

Otherwise a modified sheperds pie??? I don't have the recipie for that off hand but I think you have enough items to make it...
    No_Difference

Answer by No_Difference at 12:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• with the ground turkey, celery, corn and potatoes you could probably make a shepards pie
    fry the corn tortilla top with a fried egg top it with salsa and you have huevos rancheros, usually a breakfast dish but you could eat it for dinner
    make a breakfast burrito with the ground turkey eggs salsa use the cottage cheese as a sour cream substitute
    I dont know how much turkey you have, but those are ideas with it
    if you could get a can of chili you could make a tater tot casserole.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Sheppard's pie sounds like a great idea.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 1:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Make a Tator Tott Cassarole.

Tator Totts, meat, Cream of Chickn or Mushroom Soup, Potatoes .. 350 for 30 minutes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Turkey Tacos
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Mix turkey,corn and mash some potatoes, roll in tortillas and fry for taquitos
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:59 AM on Dec. 14, 2010