Have you ever traveled to another country? Where was it and how did you like it?

I've never been out of the country but I would like to travel somewhere different and see other amazing things and people.

kim0167

Asked by kim0167 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been to a few countries
    Here is a list not in order
    Italy
    Mexico
    Spain
    Morrocco
    Canary Islands
    England
    This is all I can think of right now.
    I enjoyed all my visits to each of these countries.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I have never been out of the country..but I would LOVE to visit Ireland, Germany, and Italy. Aww, heck - and Finland, too, since that is where my favorite band is from. Woot! ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I've been to Mexico and Bermuda. Love, love, love Bermuda; Mexico was a nice place to visit.

Answer by missanc at 1:14 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Lots! I did one of those "If it's Tuesday this must be Belgium" type tours in college, which covered countries from Spain to Greece and everything in between. I traveled for work to Japan during the Nagano Olympics, to Mallorca, Spain on vacation and to England and Wales on another vacation just a couple of years ago. I'm hoping to go to England again for the Summer Games in London in 2012, and hope to be able to visit Italy and Greece in the future.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Not me but my daughter has been to:
    Russia
    Chile
    Japan
    Germany
    England
    Finland
    France
    Belgium
    She has been quite a world traveler. I'm probably forgetting a couple of other places.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 1:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We went to London a year ago. Absolutely loved it. So much history, tradition. Loved listening to the British accent, although it was obvious that there are several different ones. Seeing all the famous sites. Also took two road trips: one to Warwick Castle, Stratfordshire, and Stonehenge; the second to Stratford-on-Avon, Bath, and Oxford. Beautiful countryside. You don't need to learn a whole new language. People were very helpful. The exchange rate, British pound vs. dollar, is better now.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 4:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010