Stocking Stuffers - What are in yours?

For most everyone I can pretty much come up with gift ideas. However, when it comes to stocking stuffers I just go absolutely blank. Now, the only stocking that I have to worry about this year is DH. Therefore, gift cards are out of the question, because it's pointless to apply our money to something of that nature that we'll be using.

I know to put in his favorite candy. If I can find it any more. But what else do you guys think should go into his stocking? What do you put into the stockings for your family?

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 1:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• I have my DH's favorite candy, his favorite body wash, his favorite cologne and his favorite deodorant in there. I'm even thinking about buying him some new razors to go in there since he goes through them very quickly.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Aside from what the PP said I throw in a video/computer game I think he'll enjoy since my DH is a gamer and those usually fit well in a stocking.
    No_Difference

Answer by No_Difference at 1:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Aside from the traditional nuts fruit and candy, I put small things like hot wheels (use for my husband!) cute bottle openers, racing stickers, a nice pen, pocket knife or multi-tool, small tools, I've given him measuring tapes, small flashlights, wallets, accessories for his cell phone and ipod, a new flash stick (flash drive?) .......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I'd go with a game as well since DH is a huge gamer. However, he gets all of his games from Steampowered.com right as they come out (or shortly after). Therefore, I have no options left. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• poptart has a great idea!! i dont know what else to tell you to put it in lol
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We only buy for the boy (turning three), since money is tight, but in his stocking there is (or will be haha) a two pack of whistles - one's a train whistle (he's getting a train for Christmas) and the other is a slide whistle. Then we're thinking of getting him a small pack of kit kats, they're his favorite candy, and maybe one of those Tonka trucks (the ones with the faces), since he collects those, and some crayons or something.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• Well I have girls so we do little lip glosses and nail polish. We also put little candies and things like that.
    mom23girls555

Answer by mom23girls555 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• I like to put little promissory notes, like a car wash-when the weather gets better, or clean out and vacuum his car. A back rub. A bubble bath. An a naughty whatever. He enjoys saving these and presenting them to be redeemed.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2010

• We don't do gifts for adults so I have no clue. My kids get stuff from the dollar store (this year the girls are getting bath stuff...soap, lotion, hair towels, etc, not sure about my son). My husband and I will have nothing. We never get gifts on Christmas.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2010